Hire a content writer
Connect with your audience, be more visible, crush your competition
engage audiences with increased Online Presence
professional Content On Demand
Why Content is King
What do you do when you go online? When you’re looking for products, solutions or entertainment, you probably conduct a search. What grabs your attention is content.
Businesses hire a content writer to make sure they grab their audience’s attention. Here are the benefits of having the right “stuff” on your website:
- Content provides information about what you do. It educates curious new audiences and repeat customers.
- Strong content makes you more visible to search engines and on social media.
- Other websites and entities link to strong content. That helps with search engine ranking and increases online exposure.
Content Benefits at a glance
numbers don't lie
You don’t have time to write blog posts, and no marketing is cheap. So what will it get you if you hire a content writer? Here’s what the statistics say.
- Increase traffic – More than 75% of Internet users say they read blog posts regularly
- Make more money – Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to see positive ROI. (Hubspot)
- Get more leads – Content marketing generates 3x more leads than pay per click. (Content Marketing Institute)
- Get found online – When people search on mobile and find your business through your content, they’re more likely to buy. Local searches lead 50% of users to visit a store within one day.
content writer on demand
Content Types Available
Not all content is created equal. Search engines offer the most relevant results, so for your content to be found, you need a professional content writer.
We’ll analyze what you offer and what your audience is looking for and create content that helps you connect.
Content Marketing Examples
If you need something written, we can provide it. Here are just a few examples of content types we create for our current clients.